23 took Viral Route to 27

 Hello, 

Even while typing 'Hello' there's a sense of awkwardness because there's a been hell of a time since we all have interacted like this, isn't? Maybe some of you will disagree with me, but ask those who spent around three to four years of their prime age in Covid. The age in which we were destined to grow our skills, to nurture our intellect, to find the love of our lives, to live our breakups, in that age we sat with a mere laptop on our laps making sure the wifi signal doesn't drops, isn't strange? 

The age 23, from which onwards I had planned a plethora of things which remained stranded on top of corona virus; instead of hopping to different cities, states, countries, it hopped from one's lung's to other's along with corona virus.

At 26 Yrs, I am still contemplating whether it's going to be arrange or love. If a Gen-z would read the line, he/she would surely get baffled, like seriously? But that's how our lives have been, like everything has a backdrop, it also has Grey Backdrop which lugubriously remained non-illuminate unlike the 'Grey' of Fifty Shades of Grey. 

Heading towards the new normal, I wish this Grey to move from this non-illuminate state to a luminary state, if not 23, may our 27 be embarked with its shine. This time around may ours lap has more than just the warmth of laptop, may the drop in wifi opens new door of connection.

Signing off.

Manshi :)



Comments

  1. Nicely pen down our feelings about those days' Thank God it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully written, Manshi! You have no idea how much I can relate to it. As I read through the lines, I saw traces of my own struggles in the past. I really wish that 27 brings a brighter future for both of us :). Looking forward to reading more blogs from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written words relatable for every individual of this age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love as always. Here's to making up for lost years with brighter days and deeper connections as you rock 27 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Couldn't agree more. 🥲

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have written it so well. Manshi 🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekends – A Love and Hate Situation!

Take Action.

Sharp Curve leads to..?