Sharp Curve leads to..?
As a child, I used to wonder how elders are so tolerant of the downsides of life!
Let's explore the life, the uncertainties and the emotional cycle that comes along with it, and how one becomes 0.00004% immune to conditions like these. What are uncertainties? They are the truest friend and enemy of our lives, they tell you the sorrow is not going to last, and also warn you that neither happiness can.
Since childhood, I have been a very competitive person; if I want something, I will work hard to any extent to get it. When I don't get the expected outcome, it makes me feel belittled. Cut to today, it is still the same. I plan, I wait, and uncertainty comes to my face, reintroduces itself, and makes me better. Being an emotionally driven person, having uncertainty as your best friend is not a combination to yearn for, but then this is life. A commitment that was to be fulfilled, with no warning signals at all, and you planned everything around the completion of that commitment. If that commitment comes to a dead end, how would one react? Heartbroken, cursing yourself that you believed in the commitment! Well, that's what we do, keep replaying in your mind how your trust has been broken, breaking your heart into a hundred pieces.
Somewhere on the sharp curve, expecting it would be scenic but realising there's a dead end is so electrocutioning in itself. Your best friend has trained you over and over again to disguise the dead end as a new pathway. So, you are heartbroken, yet ready to aboard a new path with not a revenge mindset rather redemption mindset. As a matter of fact, you know people treat you based on who they are and not for who you are, and you can't do anything about it. Keep your head high and keep moving! For uncertainty is the only truth, the sooner you understand, the sooner you will be able to restore peace within you.
Now, being an adult, I have a minuscule knowledge of how to be tolerant.
Comments
Post a Comment